200 g of vine leaves from a jar
1 lemon juice
100 gr BURGUR WHITE FAMILEX
100 g Red lentils FAMILEX
4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 chives of red onion
30 g of golden raisins
30 g of dried apricots
1 l of nutmeg; cinnamon
2 stalks of fresh mint
1. Boil water in the saucepan, apply the bulgur, lid and pull from the hot plate. Leave for 15 minutes and drain.
2. Bake is boiled and also drained. Apricots and peppermint are sliced. Fry the onion in 2 tbsp of olive oil.
3. In the bowl mix the lentils, the bulgur, the raisins, the apricots, the mint and the spices. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put each of the leaves on top of the stuffing and roll the sarmies. These sherds are placed in a bowl, poured with the remaining olive oil and the lemon juice and water to cover them. They clink.
5. Cook on a quiet fire for 2 hours.
* Serve cold.